TEFL in Cairo (ٌRegister Now)
Are you searching for a better job opportunity as a teacher?
Are you aiming for a career change?
Are you passionate about teaching?
Do you have a good command of English?
Have you ever thought of teaching university students?
Then TEFL is for you.
You will be fully aware of:
• Classroom management
• Teaching methodology
• Teaching skills
• Effective use of songs and movies in class.
• Learning how to teach grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, speaking and writing.
What is more?
• This course is all practical and not just theoretical. You will have the time to apply what you learn in action.
• It helps you prepare for the CELTA.
• It opens the door for new horizons in different, reputable and professional teaching organizations.
Dates and times:
The next course starts in May. 5 days a week, from Sunday to Thursday from 6 pm to 9 p.m. (25% discount for the first five candidates)
Accredited by London Teacher Training College (certificate fees are not included in the course price and it is subject to currency fluctuations).
Who are the tutors?
• Shady R. Abuyusuf. CELTA Tutor.
MA TESOL & Applied Linguistics, University of Leicester
ELT Management, DELTA, Cambridge University
• Mohamed Khalaf. DELTA, Module 1, University of Cambridge
• Hamid Sherif. DELTA, Module 1, University of Cambridge