With Language for Teaching, teachers show that they:
- have improved their knowledge and understanding of the English language
- have developed their own reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- have developed their ability to use English in the classroom and for other professional contexts
- have become more fluent and confident in their use of English.
Reasons to choose Language for Teaching:
- Courses are aimed at specific CEFR levels, so you can clearly see your teachers’ English level improve.
- Course content is designed specifically for primary and secondary school teachers, and includes general English language improvement.
- Teachers can study at a pace and time that’s convenient for them.
- Online tests track teachers’ progress throughout the courses.