Train the Trainer is a face–to–face course for experienced teachers.
Participants develop the knowledge and skills they need to train English language teachers working in primary and secondary schools. They learn how to run training sessions, observe teaching and give feedback.
Teachers who successfully complete the Train the Trainer course are qualified to train teachers on the CELT-P and CELT-S courses and may submit their CVs to Britishey Training Centre to run these two programmes.
With Train the Trainer, teachers show that they:
- have developed skills for designing and delivering teacher training sessions and courses
- have deepened their understanding of key issues in planning and delivering training courses
- have developed an understanding of good practice in observing and giving feedback to course participants
- have identified strategies for their further development as a trainer.
Reasons to choose Train the Trainer:
- Develop skilled local teacher trainers using Cambridge English expertise.
- Build sustainability into teacher development programmes.
- Enables delivery of the CELT-P and CELT-S courses, but can also be delivered as separate trainer training.
- Gives experienced teachers the opportunity to extend their skills and experience.
After completing the course successfully, you receive a Cambridge Assessment English certificate: